Five Considerations for Unvaccinated Bardonists

This is a post I've been meaning to write for a while. When I take a look at my reasons for failing to write this post earlier, I find myself with some interesting insights about the negative and weak parts of my personality, the parts reflected in my black soul mirror. In Step 3 of IIH, Bardon mentions that courage is one of the four pillars of Solomon's Temple. I have been aware for a while now of the many deaths resulting from COVID-19, but despite knowing that this is a matter of life or death, I still hesitated for such a long time to write this post. So much for courage!

First off, let me be clear that this post is not me telling you to get vaccinated. Every choice you make generates karma. This includes not just every choice to do something, but also every choice to not do something. In his essay "How to Speak Saturn," William Mistele discusses the idea of taking responsibility for your karma. For me, taking responsibility for your karma starts with taking responsibility for your choices. As someone who tries to encourage people to take responsibility for their choices, it would not make sense for me to absolve others of this responsibility by making their choices for them. 

That said, if this post is not me telling you to get vaccinated, then what is it? Whenever you make any choice in life, it's a good idea to consider as many things as possible. This post is simply a list of some things to consider when making your decision about whether or not to continue remaining unvaccinated, and that you might not have considered when you first chose to remain unvaccinated. Keep in mind that, depending on your specific reasons for remaining unvaccinated, some of these considerations may be more or less relevant to you. In addition, other considerations besides these exist, so I do not claim that this list of considerations is exhaustive.

So, with those clarifications out of the way, let's begin...

(#1) Getting vaccinated is an expression of love for one's neighbors. 

In the epilogue of IIH, Bardon advises students of his system to follow Jesus's commandment to "Love your neighbor as yourself." To properly understand this commandment and follow it, we must first understand that all people are our neighbors. Each day, over a thousand people in my country die from COVID-19. Unfortunately, we cannot bring those people back to life. What we can do, however, is prevent more people from dying in the future. Even if your reason for not getting vaccinated is that you don't care if you yourself die, realize that getting vaccinated isn't just about you. It's also about those you could possibly transmit the virus to if you do become infected. While you yourself may be young and strong enough to recover, those you infect may be elderly or suffering from other illnesses, and therefore have a lower chance of survival. 

(#2) Getting vaccinated can help you break free from the cage of egotism.

In the epilogue of IIH, Bardon calls his system of magical training a "path to, and union with, God." Many spiritual traditions teach that in order to unite with God, one must first break free from the cage of egotism. In esoteric Christianity, for example, the practitioner is taught how to crucify his egotism so that his inner divine nature may be resurrected. In the Katha Upanishad, Yama says the following to Nachiketa.

There are two selves, the separate ego
And the indivisible Atman. When
One rises above I and me and mine,
The Atman is revealed as one's real Self.
When all desires that surge in the heart
Are renounced, the mortal becomes immortal.
When all the knots that strangle the heart
Are loosened, the mortal becomes immortal.
This sums up the teaching of the scriptures.

Many of those I've met who don't want to get vaccinated tell me things like "I don't want the government telling me what to do with my body." As a result of being so focused on "my body," these people overlook the fact that many other people are dying. Breaking out of the cage of egotism involves rising above "I" and "me" and "mine," and learning instead to think about others, including those who may die in the future from COVID-19, those who may suffer permanent brain damage or lung damage as a result of COVID-19, and those who may lose loved ones to COVID-19. If one cannot rise above "I" and "me" and "mine," then one cannot unite with God in the last two steps of IIH.

(#3) The pharmaceutical industry is not some inherently evil shadowy organization.

Some people believe that the pharmaceutical industry is some evil entity that doesn't care about people at all and is only concerned about making money. This belief is an insult to Earth-zone spirits like Karasa and Nearah who guide the evolution of the pharmaceutical industry. While there is certainly corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, its reason for existence is still to help humanity. Otherwise, Divine Providence would not have appointed spirits to guide the evolution of this industry.

(#4) Getting vaccinated will increase your chances of living long enough to successfully work through IIH. 

It is impossible to work through IIH if you are dead. Even if we could practice the astral and mental exercises, we could not practice the physical exercises without physical bodies. Therefore, if we want to successfully work through IIH, we should try to stay alive as long as possible rather than accelerate our deaths.

When William Mistele was a young boy, he suffered an eye injury that taught him an important lesson - you can't take anything for granted. Most young children don't have too many worries. They assume that if bad things happen, then their parents will protect them and they'll be fine. But, as a result of his eye injury, William learned that really anything can happen, so you can never take your health, safety, or well-being for granted. This is an important lesson for all humans to learn, including Bardonists. You can't take it for granted that you will live long enough to successfully work through IIH. However, you can take measures to increase the probability that you will live long enough to successfully work through IIH. Getting the vaccine will decrease the probability that you will die of COVID-19, and therefore increase the probability that you will live long enough to successfully work through IIH. 

(#5) The government can already track you.

One popular conspiracy theory is that the COVID-19 vaccine contains small tracking devices within it, and that getting the vaccine will allow the government to track you. But if you carry your phone with you everywhere, as most people do, the government can already track you. About a week ago, I walked into a Wendy's just to use the bathroom. I did not order anything or even use my phone while in the building; however, later that day, I tried to watch a video on YouTube and the first ad that came up was a Wendy's ad. When I went on Reddit shortly afterwards, one of the ads on the side of the screen was a Wendy's ad. 

Honestly, I couldn't care less if the government knows where I am. It's not like I'm a fugitive or international spy or anything like that. If I go into, say, Giant Eagle and the government knows I'm there, is this going to prevent me from practicing the exercises of IIH? Is this going to prevent me from using prayer and magic to help others? Not at all. I'm not an important person, so I really doubt the government actually cares where I am, even if they are able to track me. But if you are that worried about the government tracking you, then you'd have an easier time hiding from the government with the help of the various Earth-zone and lunar spirits specializing in invisibility. Of course to access the help of those spirits, you first need to work through IIH. To work through IIH as quickly as possible, it helps to live a simple life. If your life has a lot of complications, then working through IIH will be more difficult. I already know of one Bardonist who lost his job because he refused to get vaccinated. As a result, he could not afford to pay rent and was evicted from his apartment. Thus, between couch-surfing and trying to find a job as an unvaccinated person, he is too busy and stressed to practice the exercises of IIH. These days, more and more restrictions are being put on unvaccinated people. Life is going to be harder and more complicated for unvaccinated people. Of course as a Christian I am no stranger to the concept of embracing suffering and hardship. This is all a part of taking up one's cross (Matt. 16:24). Taking up one's cross, embracing suffering and hardship for the sake of others and for one's spiritual evolution, is a sacred activity. But embracing suffering and hardship to prolong a pandemic and expose more people to a virus? This is not taking up one's cross, and there is nothing noble or sacred about this.

Comments

  1. I've posted "Seven Semi-Considerations for Bardonists that do not want to vaccinate themselves against Covid-19" here:
    https://pastebin.com/X7wN3Xa9
    (Text was too long, so I had to post it there)

    This also should illuminate the other side of the coin, and allow for a more objective decision regarding the current situation specifically :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to write up your own considerations. Due to the length of your document, I don't have the time to comment on all of them, but it seems you wrote this for other readers to look at rather than for me to comment on anyway.

      Regarding the fifth point, I agree this conspiracy theory is easily debunkable. The reason I brought it up is because this post was specifically written for those who are interested in occultism, and many occultists I have discussed the subject of vaccination with prior to writing this post have expressed a belief in this conspiracy theory. This actually does not surprise me. Over the years, many people have messaged me claiming that they are being targeted by black magicians or demons. It seems that people interested in these subjects tend to have a very active imagination and a loose grip on reality. Magic is definitely real, but that doesn't mean you are under a curse if you have a headache or that a demon is after you if things in life haven't been going well for you lately. If I were writing for a more general audience, perhaps I would not have included that point. But given the target audience of this post, I did feel it was necessary and still do.

      Delete
    2. When you put the covid 19 vaccine into your body, you put a very cold element in your body cells which need heat to live. So you should think why you are hurt in the point of iniection. My english dont permit to explain better what happens into astral and mental body. It is impossible for a Bardon student to get covid or be ill seriously id he makes mental exercise which cause a protection for intrusors. If somebody wants to go more, he could think math s problems, pitagoirc theorem for 5 minutes or every time he is in the crowd or think to be in danger of contagious.
      Marco

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

William Mistele's Writings on Saturn

How Will the Implosion of the Titan Affect the Bardon Community?