Sharing Diamonds: The Most Important Diamond

 
William Mistele's essay "Visiting the Planetary Spheres," which can be found here, contains a section for each planet. Within the Saturn section, there is a subsection in which William describes his experience projecting his consciousness into the Sphere of Saturn on 11/3/06. This subsection, which is likely the most important diamond produced by William that I will discuss in this series, is quoted in full below. 

It is interesting sitting here after projecting my mind into the sphere of Saturn. I am still aware of my body and surroundings. But my spirit, the higher aspect of my mind, is also within the sphere of Saturn.

The part of my self that I am projecting immediately identifies with the Saturn vibration. The outlook is that of a guardian angel who views an incarnated person from the point of view that sees his past and future incarnations.

It asks itself: What life circumstances can I create for this individual that will allow him to learn the most important lessons of life, not like answers you write on a test but realizations you embody in the very fibers of your being? How can I get him to face his deepest illusions head on so that he learns on his own through his own insight and from his own experience that wisdom is better than folly?

And that truth is so valuable that the pain of finding it and then enduring it is justified because the entire venture of life is designed for the discovery of truth? And how can I get him to see that freedom is found in learning all that can be learned from life and then learning how to share that wisdom with others?

What situations can I place him in so that when I give him the greatest gifts life has to offer these gifts do not destroy his life like the winners of so many lotteries who lose all sense of perspective and moderation because their intentions are no longer constrained by familiar boundaries? And above all else, how can I make him my friend and confidant so I no longer have to wreck his life in order to gain his attention or use sickness, depression, and lost love to awaken his conscience?

How do I get him to realize that the laws of the universe and the laws of society are not the same? That both are subject to interpretation and that both can be modified, appealed, or amended by judicial oversight and creative action that recreates?

All of the above sounds rather detached and distant. But guardian angels are kind of detached and distant, aren’t they? Then again, the perspective here also asks: If I were in his body with his emotions, background, and mind could I make a better choice than the one he is making without losing my feeling of being alive? What option do I see and am I willing to act upon that he does not see and can not grasp as a better alternative to the dark fate that awaits him?

Obviously this diamond is a bit of a doozy. It begins with William explaining what it is like to have his consciousness projected into the Sphere of Saturn. During this explanation, he states that being in the Sphere of Saturn gives him a perspective similar to the perspective a guardian angel would have regarding the person it has been assigned to guide and protect. The biggest portion of the diamond consists of a number of questions a guardian angel or individual inspired by Saturn might ask regarding those whom they are responsible for. These questions are as follows.

1. What life circumstances can I create for this individual that will allow him to learn the most important lessons of life, not like answers you write on a test but realizations you embody in the very fibers of your being?

2. How can I get him to face his deepest illusions head on so that he learns on his own through his own insight and from his own experience that wisdom is better than folly?

3. And that truth is so valuable that the pain of finding it and then enduring it is justified because the entire venture of life is designed for the discovery of truth?

4. And how can I get him to see that freedom is found in learning all that can be learned from life and then learning how to share that wisdom with others?

5. What situations can I place him in so that when I give him the greatest gifts life has to offer, these gifts do not destroy his life like the winners of so many lotteries who lose all sense of perspective and moderation because their intentions are no longer constrained by familiar boundaries?

6. And above all else, how can I make him my friend and confidant so I no longer have to wreck his life in order to gain his attention or use sickness, depression, and lost love to awaken his conscience?

7. How do I get him to realize that the laws of the universe and the laws of society are not the same? 

8. That both are subject to interpretation and that both can be modified, appealed, or amended by judicial oversight and creative action that recreates? 

9. If I were in his body with his emotions, background, and mind could I make a better choice than the one he is making without losing my feeling of being alive? 

10. What option do I see and am I willing to act upon that he does not see and can not grasp as a better alternative to the dark fate that awaits him?     

Each of these questions hints at the importance of a goal or goals that the wise aspiring magician would try to attain. 

The first question hints at the importance of learning the most important lessons of life. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day, using a komboskini, misbaha, mala, or some similar device to count. 

Lord God Almighty, please help me learn the most important lessons of life. Amen. 

The second questions hints at the importance of acquiring wisdom and realizing that wisdom is better than folly. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day.

Lord God Almighty, please give me wisdom and understanding, and please help me see that wisdom is better than folly. Amen. 

The third questions hints at the importance of perceiving the value of truth and learning the truth. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day.

Lord God Almighty, please help me perceive the value of truth, and please enlighten my mind so that I may know the truth, which shall set me free. Amen.  

The fourth questions hints at the importance of not just learning all that can be learned from life, but also of sharing what one has learned with others. I think Randy Pausch did this quite successfully when he wrote The Last Lecture. It is a book I recommend to people often. Of course William Mistele also does this by writing his articles, essays, books, and Facebook posts. My best advice regarding sharing what one has learned with others is to create a blog through Blogger. Not only is it free to create a blog through Blogger, you can also go back and change your posts after publishing them. When you write a book, it's impossible to go back and change it after it has been published, so if you write something incorrect, then that mistake is permanent. The best you can do is write a new edition of the book, but copies of the old edition will still be circulating. If you're stuck on the intermediate stages of IIH, I'd definitely create a blog to share what you've learned so far with others. In fact, according to Rawn Clark, a refusal to share what he'd learned prevented him from making progress along the magical path. I know it sounds ridiculous, but based on what Rawn writes, if you are stuck in your training, creating a blog/website/book so you can share what you've learned so far with others may be the only thing that can allow you to become unstuck and move on. Again, I know it's a weird concept, but for what it's worth, I take it pretty seriously. Why do you think I spend so much time writing?

The fifth question hints at the importance of learning to use whatever resources God provides you with in a wise and balanced manner. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day.

Lord God Almighty, please give me wisdom and understanding so that I may use the resources you provide for me in a wise and balanced manner. Amen. 

The sixth question hints at the importance of acquiring an awakened conscience. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day.

Lord God Almighty, please help me hear, listen to, and obey the voice of my Guardian Archangel so that my conscience may be awakened. Amen. 

The seventh and eight questions hint at the importance of understanding the laws of the universe. Rather than asking for an understanding of the laws of the universe, I think it is best to ask for understanding in general, since this encompasses all kinds of understanding, including an understanding of the universe. Understanding in general can be acquired by repeating this prayer at least 500 times a day. 

The ninth and tenth questions hint at the importance of making the best choices in life. The attainment of this goal can be facilitated by repeating the following prayer 500 times every day.

Lord God Almighty, please give me wisdom and understanding, and please help me listen to the voice of my Guardian Archangel so that I may make the best choices in life. 

As you can see, whenever I find myself trying to attain a goal in my spiritual/magical life, my strategy is always based on using the power of prayer to blast my way towards the attainment of the goal. Assuming that the goal is in harmony with God's will, this is an extremely effective and valuable strategy. I realize, however, that this strategy may not appeal to all Bardonists. If there are other effective strategies that you've learned about during your time in the school of life, then share them with others. Isn't that what the fourth question is all about? Make a blog, write a post explaining your strategy and showing how it can be used to attain the goals associated with each of the ten questions, and then share your post on various Bardon Facebook groups. That's what I'm doing. It's my way of trying to attain the goal associated with the fourth question. Remember, it is of no use to read about the fourth question, or to read any of William Mistele's writings, if one does not take action to apply the wisdom found within what one has read. Prayer, regardless of whether or not it appeals to you, is at least a concrete action and therefore better than doing nothing. So is making a blog. 

In concluding this post, I'd like to reiterate that I believe the diamond I discuss in this post to be the most important diamond out of all the ones I plan to discuss in the "Sharing Diamonds" series. If there is one thing at the end of my life that I can take pride in, it will be doing what I can to share this diamond with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

William Mistele's Writings on Saturn

How Will the Implosion of the Titan Affect the Bardon Community?

Five Considerations for Unvaccinated Bardonists