Welcome to My New Blog!

Hello!

Most of you know me by my other pen name (Virgil), which I use when writing books for Falcon Books Publishing or articles for their website. This is my new blog.

I've called this blog "Living Franz Bardon" because I believe Franz Bardon's teachings are meant to be lived and not merely read about. As a result, all posts on this blog will be written with the intent of helping you live those teachings. Reading is a good start, but it will only get you so far. When you live the teachings, they become a part of who you are and not just intellectual knowledge cluttering your mind.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope at least some of the things I write will be of value to you as you make your way to adepthood. If there are any specific Bardon-related topics you'd like me to write about, let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

Best,
Neln

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

William Mistele's Writings on Saturn

How Will the Implosion of the Titan Affect the Bardon Community?

Five Considerations for Unvaccinated Bardonists